Wednesday, September 23, 2015

love it or leave it? impress manicure by broadway nails

hey beautiful people, long time no see! i'm sorry for my long absence from the blog world. i hate when people give me excuses, so i'm going to keep mine short and simple: i've been busy. in the summer, it was easy for me to blog daily because it was the only thing i had going on. now with school and starting a new job, and all that comes with it. but i promise i'm back for good now! no more long hiatuses. 

for this post, i got to partner up with broadway nails, and i will be reviewing their impress press on manicure nails! this is super exciting for me, because i'm trying to save money right now, and going the nail salon is a great way for me to drain my wallet.. i'm one of those people that refuses to paint their own nails and let me tell you why.. every time i do my own nails, they're always dull, they chip, i bite on them when i'm nervous, and i don't have time to be drying my nails okay!! so these nails are a LIFE SAVER. keep reading to learn more about why you need these nails in your life :)
to learn more about impress manicure, check them out on social media:

versatility:
  • you can buy them in whatever color or print you want (they have over 40), and you can find much more designs than you could find at a nail salon or do yourself. 
  • you can save unused nails from sets to mix and match with other sets.
  • if you decide you want a new color or set the next day, you can easily remove the nails and change up your look, this isn't the case for nails put on at the salon.
cost:
  • these retail for $6.99!! that is unreal. i spend at least 5 times that when i go get my nails done. the impress manicure nails last for up to one week, and acrylics last up to 2, do the math and you'll see that the impress nails take the cake in the cost category. 
simplicity:
  • impress manicure nails can be applied in less than 10 minutes.
  • the nails have an adhesive already on them, no glue is required! this is so awesome because if you've ever used nail glue, you know it can be a pain.
  • to remove the nails, you can gently pull them off, instead of having to soak your nails in chemicals.
  • because you aren't filing down your nails to the extent a salon typically does, your natural nails won't be damaged whatsoever after wearing these nails. 
the photos below are of one of the two adorable sets they sent me. i'm so in love with the nude color and the cute little skull charms! i 150% think you guys need to run to your local drugstore (includes walgreens, cvs, walmart, rite aid, and kmart stores) and find a set of these nails that you're absolutely obsessed with! they pretty much speak for themselves. the set on the left is "symphony" and the set on the right is "so, so stellar". let me know what your favorite color nail polish color is in the comments!

ftc disclaimer: i was sent these products to review, i'm not being paid to review them, and all opinions are my own, as always :)









xo, hailey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this review doll! I'm also no good at painting my nails for all the same reasons... But I hate spending so much at a nail salon as well. This looks like a great alternative and I can't wait to check it out myself. :)

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete