Wednesday, August 5, 2015

what i wore wednesday: august 04, 2015



i threw today's outfit together spur of the moment, which is how a lot of my favorite outfits come to be. that's why i like to have a notebook to write down all my outfit ideas! this look includes the cutest chartreuse shorts you've ever seen, my nike roshes, a high-neck ribbed tank, and a gold chain. if you're interested in the details, keep reading :)

ps: my computer has broken on me, kind of unexpectedly, and luckily this post was already prepared. i will, more than likely, be able to finish up this week in posting, but i'm not so sure about next week, so i just wanted to keep you all updated on that. follow me on my social media to keep up with me!

twitter  - instagram - pinterest -



















face of the day:
clinique super primer: dullness corrector (pink tube)
maybelline fit me foundation matte + poreless (220)
e.l.f. hd lifting concealer (fair)
rimmel stay matte pressed powder (silky beige)
nyc bronzing face powder (sunny)
covergirl eye shadow for cheekbone highlighter (champagne)
e.l.f. blush palette
eyes:
e.l.f. eye shadow primer (nude)
some random palette i have from years ago (sorry not helpful)
wet'n'wild mega liner (black)
covergirl lash blast volume (very black)
la colors eyebrow kit (medium)
lips:
wet'n'wild mega last lipstick (ravin raisin)
when i saw these lemon-lime shorts from forever 21, they immediately caught my eye, and not just because of their color. i have a pair of shorts like this from forever 21 in black as well, and i really, really like them. they're very stretchy, have a invisible zipper in the back, and they're a bit high waisted. i like them because the material makes them dressy looking, but they're so comfortable! i think they would be awesome with a pair of black tights underneath as well. 

my black, ribbed, high neck crop top is from my all time favorite store, tilly's! i need to start a petition to get this store in kentucky, because every time i go to the one in orlando, i'm in there for at least an hour and a half. i'm not always comfortable in crop tops, but i do feel good while wearing them with high waisted shorts. so if you're a little self conscious of your tummy, you should do the same. 

i think the chunky gold chain goes so great with the high neck of the shirt. it's also from forever 21. i reallllly need one in silver, but haven't found one that i'm as obsessed with as this one. i like how it looks kind of tarnished. my choker is the same one as always, and it's from claire's.

the nike roshes are what make the outfit, for me. otherwise i feel it would very generic. but the sneakers give it a completely different, sporty look. i think i'll do a styling video on these shoes because they really are so versatile! 

my hair was just natural, and it was realllllly windy that day, so my side bangs were not cooperating. i think i'm eventually going to do a hair routine post! :)








xo, hailey

2 comments:

  1. Amazing shorts and I love your makeup, you look gorgeous Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You styled it perfectly!
    http://www.fashionnewsie.com/

    ReplyDelete